The following statement of principles and intentions comprise the Occupational Health and Safety Policy of The Riverside Hotel.
Principles The management of the company is committed to:
- Prevention of injury and ill health of anyone at the premises of the company.
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation and regulations and with other requirements to which the hotel subscribes.
- Provide all the necessary resources in order to have the best implementation of this policy
- Continual improvement in H&S management and performance
- To minimise the accidents at the work place and improve the state of premises and the methods of work.
- To continually identify, assess and check the health and safety risks and to implement the relevant preventive measures.
- To set and review health and safety objectives and to implement an action plan for their evaluation.
- The provision and maintenance of a suitable, safe working environment for all employees
- Making available information, instruction, training and supervision as necessary to ensure the occupational health and safety of all employees
- To communicate to our employees, customers and suppliers our policy with the intent that they are made aware of their individual health and safety obligations.
- To undertake risk assessments to all our activities with a frequency relevant to their harm
- To have the policy available to the interested parties
- This policy is reviewed so it is relevant and suitable to the company’s activities.