- All rates are quoted in South African Rand and include Value Added Tax (VAT) at the prevailing rate.
- Room Exclude a 1% Tourism levy charge per night, per room.
- Check in time from 2pm, and rooms should be vacated by 11am.
- Due to the Immigration Amendment Act no.19 of 2004, positive personal identification will be required at the time of making a booking or upon check in. A valid Passport or ID Document will be acceptable.
- Day use room are reserved strictly and subject to availablity. The rate will be negotiated on the day. A day use room will be available until 6pm, therefore the full rate will be charged.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notification.
- In order to guarantee the reservation, the following must be provided:
a) Pre-Payment of the first night’s accommodation, or as indicated on this confirmation of the reservation.
b) Details of one of the following recognised credit cards: American Express, Diners Club, Master Card or Visa
c) The Travel Agent voucher or Company order (the Travel Agent or Company must have credit facilites with The Riverside hotel).
- The Hotel reserves the right to cancel no guaranteed reservations at 6pm on the day of arrival, if a travel agent voucher / company order / credit card authorisation / pre – payment has not been received, or as indicated on this confirmation of the reservation.
- A No show fee for one night’s stay will be charged for guaranteed reservations that are not cancelled within 24 hours prior to the arrival date, or as indicated on this confirmation of the reservation.
- Should A 50% deposit is required within 48 hours of making the booking.
Kindly email a copy of the deposit slip or bank transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Riverside Hotel NPC
Branch Code 051001
Acc No. 050061100
Switch Code SBZA ZAJJ
Tel: +27 (0) 31 563 0600